OK, it's been a while, and it's been a busy while. Here are some highlights of my personal life (for those still reading):
- My little sister (Elli) got married on Sunday! It was a nice ceremony and beautiful weather, and my whole family was there, and everyone got along wonderfully.
- My wife Kim is working! After a two year hiatus (much of spent with her mom) she is temping at a pharmaceutical company. It's been quite jaring for us (a lot less time now), but were getting the hang of it.
- Kim and I have been studying financial planning. Look for more articles on this soon.
- I sang in an alumni concert for my High School singing group Main Street Singers. This was a 20 year reunion with close to 100 participants preparing over an hour of music in 2 days. I'll post an mp3 of a recording shortly.
- I have barely played any computer games whatsoever, and neither has Kim (which, for the uninformed, is also unusual).
- I'm going to a David Allen seminar in August! This time management system has changed my life over the last two years.
That's the readers digest version. Anyone who'd like to tell me how you're doing I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment or an send me an email!